Engineering Technician - Machinist - Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications throughout the stages of the Apprenticeship.
Formative assessment of skills, knowledge and behaviours are required and outlined in the assessment plan.
• Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence)
• Level 2 Diploma in Machining (Foundation Knowledge)
• Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence) - Machining
• Level 3 Diploma in Machining (Development Knowledge)
A minimum of 5 GCSEs with the following grades:
- English and maths at 4 or above, and
- 3 other GCSE’s grade C or above
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade A*-C, including English language, and maths at grade D or above, or
- a level 2 qualification at overall merit grade, English at level 2 and maths at level 1.
You will need to demonstrate how you have achieved full occupational competence against skills, knowledge and behaviours, set out in the standard.
Apprenticeship or employment within the engineering industry. Higher National Certificate, Higher National Diploma or University Degree.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.