Electrical/Electronic Engineering BTEC Diploma Level 3 at City of Wolverhampton College
During this course you will study:
- Health and safety in engineering
- Mathematics for technicians
- Electronic devices
- Electrical technology
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical installation
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Electronic measurement and testing
This course is perfect for anyone who has aspirations of working within the vast electrotechnical industry, moving into Higher Education to gain a HNC or degree within the electrical or electronic fields of study.
The qualification aims to develop your existing skills, qualifications and training to provide you with an advanced understanding of the knowledge and techniques required within the engineering industry.
To access this course you are required to have:
- Four or more GCSEs at Grade C or above including English or maths (specified which for some courses) or
- Level 2 electrical or electronic qualification
- An initial maths and English assessment to identify any areas that you may need assistance with
Assessment will take place by assignments. You will be continually assessed throughout the program.
The skills you will learn from this course will enable you to:
- Pursue a career in the electrotechnical industry
- Progress on to the Electrical Electronic HNC
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Wolverhampton College directly.