Computer Science A Level at Accord Sixth Form College (@ Ossett Academy)
5 GCSE at grade 5 or above. Students must have achieved grade 6 or above in Maths and a 5 in English. A grade 7 at computer science, if studied at GCSE.
Students sit two exams at the end of year 13. Each lasts for two hours thirty minutes and, combined, they will represent 80% of the marks awarded for the qualification. The remaining 20% comes from an internally assessed individual project (coursework).
Computer Science gives you a sound understanding of computing theory and develops students’ programming and logical thinking skills, plus, it enhances analytical and problem-solving skills, helping students to solve and overcome problems logically and efficiently.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.