Retail Management Apprenticeship Level 3 at Wish Training LTD
An Advanced Apprenticeship in Retail Management is great if you’re employed in or working towards management positions within the retail environment, such as a sales manager or regional sales consultant. It’ll strengthen your management skills and help you progress to more senior management roles. You’ll learn how to plan, monitor and adjust staffing levels, work effectively and support others in a retail environment, organise delivery of reliable customer service, and recruit, select and provide learning opportunities for colleagues.
As part of the training for the Retail Management Apprenticeship you'll complete:
- Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Management)
- Level 3 Certificate in Retail Knowledge
- Level 2 Functional Skills
Training for this Apprenticeship is based around a combination of mandatory and optional modules. We’ll help you put together the right mix of modules to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career.
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
Most Popular Optional:
- Audit stock levels and stock inventories in a retail environment
- Monitor and maintain health and safety in a retail environment
- Plan, monitor and adjust staffing levels and schedules in a retail environment
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
You'll need to have a Level 2 qualification such as GCSEs at grades A* to C, BTEC First Diploma, Intermediate Apprenticeship or relevant work experience. Once you've attended an interview, we'll help you find an appropriate role if you're not already employed in a retail environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wish Training LTD directly.