Team Leading Level 2 Apprenticeship at Team Enterprises Ltd
What is the main (primary) purpose of this qualification?
It confirms you are occupational competent in a specific job role (such as a Team Leader).
Official purpose statement: Confirm occupational competence in a specific role.
What other purposes does the qualification serve?
- This qualification allows you to gain and then show the skills and knowledge that are needed to work as a Team Leader
- It prepares you to enter a specific sector, job role, and/or apprenticeship (eg the Intermediate level Apprenticeship in Team Leading).
Mandatory units: If you decide to take this qualification you will undertake the following areas:
- Manage personal performance and development
- Communicate work-related information
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business.
Optional units: In addition, you can select additional optional areas to undertake. For full details please refer to the qualification handbook
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.