OCR Nationals Qualification in ICT at Moor End Academy
It is a 100% coursework based course that builds upon and extends the work previously completed by students in ICT in Year 9.
During the course students will cover a range of units and will develop ICT and graphics skills. The units that will be covered include:
- Unit 1 - ICT skills in Business: Students will learn the core concepts of ICT and how ICT is used to create effective business documents for a specific purpose.
- Unit 2 - Web Design: Students will create a multimedia website; learning how to add sound, video animation and coding to their website.
- Unit 5 - Desktop Publishing: Students will create a professional looking magazine for a client and assess this for fitness for purpose.
- Unit 6 - Spreadsheets: This unit will give students the opportunity to develop their spreadsheet skills, budgeting and costing a mobile phone business model.
- Unit 21 - Web Graphics: Students will research and create a range of web graphics including navigation bar, buttons and advertising banners.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.