Animal Management (Business Pathway 2nd yr) C&G Extended Diploma Level 3 at Kingston Maurward College
This course is the top up pathway to the Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Animal Management.
The pathway aims to provide you with additional knowledge and qualifications to enhance your prospects of employment or further study either directly within the animal industry or transfer to a similar industry.
- Understand the principles of animal biology
- Undertake and review work related experience in land based industries
- Undertake an investigative project in the land based sector
- Understand the principles and carry out the practice of exotic animal health and husbandry
- Understand the principles of aquatics husbandry and management
- Understand the principles and carry out the practice of wildlife populations, ecology and conservation
- Understand and undertake wildlife management and rehabilitation
- Undertake estate skills
NB. All units are subject to change.
Completion of Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Animal Management.
Courses leading to a qualification are FREE for British citizens, aged under 19 years on 31 August in the academic year you start your course.* However, there may be some additional costs for clothing/kit and trips depending on your course. You can apply to the Bursary Fund for extra help towards the cost of transport, food, equipment or childcare.
Veterinary Nurse, Veterinary reception, Animal Nursing Assistant, Animal Parks/Animal isitor attractions, Zoo Keeper, Dog Grooming Assistant, Animal Care Worker/Supervisor, Pet shop work, Kennels and catteries.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kingston Maurward College directly.