Management Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Basingstoke College of Technology
Learners are allocated a personal assessor who provide personal tutorial support and assessment at prearranged times. The qualification is tailored to suit the learner and employer by choosing most relevant optional units
The qualification can be tailored to suit the learner and the employer by choosing the most relevant optional units, which provide opportunity to show understanding and skills in a variety of areas, including: regulatory standards are being met and providing leadership and direction for own area of responsibility.
The Apprenticeship programme is made up of the following components:
1. CMI Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management (Competence)
Mandatory units include:
- Manage own professional development within an organistaion
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
Optional units include:
- Support team members to identify, develop and implement new ideas
- Manage risk in own area of responsibility
- Manage conflict in a team
2. CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management (Knowledge)
3. Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT
4. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
5. Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Learners must be employed in a suitable management position.
An initial assessment will be carried out and learners must achieve at least Level 1 in English and maths.
This programme is delivered using a blend of workplace and on-line assessment, including observations, witness testimonies and professional discussions.
The technical certificate is assessed via 3 written assignments.
Exams for the Functional Skills can be delivered in the workplace.
If you are aged 16-18, tuition and registration fees are free.
If you are aged 19 or over, tuition and registration fees are payable at the start of each year of study; please ask for details.
If you are aged 24 or over, you may be eligible for a Student Loan to assist with your fees; please ask for details.
CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management
CMI Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management
CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
Diploma in Management level 3 and 5.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Basingstoke College of Technology directly.