Excavator 360 at The Construction Skills People Ltd
This assessment is designed for those involved in operating 360 Excavators to show their competence in this equipment.
Categories: WHEELED – TRACKED Above 10 Tonne, Below 10 tonne
To successfully pass the assessment the operator must be able to:
- Identify the basic construction and components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Identify and comply with manufacturer’s instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook.
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks.
- Configure the excavator for site travel.
- Travel the machine over varying types of terrain, including rough undulating ground and substantial inclines.
- Manoeuvre the excavator in confined areas.
- Set the machine to excavate.
- Excavate below ground level on a variety of excavations in different ground types.
- Place spoil into various sizes of vehicles/hoppers.
- Grade, spread and level different types of terrain.
- Remove and re-attach buckets.
- Place the machine in an out-of service condition.
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporter.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Construction Skills People Ltd directly.