French - A Level at Bourne Academy
The course is designed:
• To enable students to develop and build on the skills acquired at GCSE;
• To enhance employment prospects;
• To facilitate foreign travel;
• To provide an insight into another culture and society;
• To provide students with a sound basis for further study.
In an increasingly competitive job market, the study of French can give you an edge. It is seen as a subject which demonstrates academic rigour and broadens your knowledge of Francophone cultures and the world around you.
GCSE Grade B or above in French
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bourne Academy directly.