Geography A2 at The King Alfred School
AQA A2 Geography:
- Contemporary Geographical Issues:
- Plate tectonics and associated hazards
- Weather and climate and associated hazards
- Development and globalisation
- Geographical Fieldwork Investigation:
- This unit gives candidates the opportunity to extend an area of the subject content into a more detailed fieldwork study.
Unit 3: Contemporary Geographical Issues – Structured short and extended questions and an essay – 2½ hours – 30% of total A level marks.
Unit 4: Geography Fieldwork Investigation – Structured short and extended questions based on candidates own fieldwork investigation – 1½ hours – 20% of total A level marks.
Keep up to date in the news by following us on Twitter @kasgeography6th
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The King Alfred School directly.