Administration (Business Professional) Diploma Level 3 at Hull College Group
This exciting one year vocational course is suitable for those students wanting a combination of a practical and theory based qualification at supervisory level which
takes place in a classroom setting.
The course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to work in an office environment.
The focus of this qualification is to assist our learners to gain key employability skills to support their transition into future employment.
- Communication in a Business Environment
- Evaluating and Improving Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Customer Service
- Producing Complex Business Documents
- Reviewing and Developing Office Procedures
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 2 and GCSEs Grade C or abovein English & maths.
- Alternatively someone who has had experience of working in an office environment and wishes to develop their skills.
- Further study including the Foundation Degree in Business and Management at one of our campuses in Hull, Harrogate or Scarborough.
- Other opportunities may include apprenticeships and employment in an administration environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.