AS/A2 Music Technology at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
Is this course for me?
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Have studied music at GCSE level and wish to develop their skills and understanding
- Wish to study music, music technology, popular music or combined arts subject in higher education
- Wish to complete a complementary subject within the Sixth Form or lifelong learning programme of study
This course consists of 4 modules:
2 AS levels
- Unit 1- Portfolio 1
- Unit 2 - listening & Analysing
2 A2 levels
- Unit 3 - Portfolio 2
- Unit 4 - Analysing & Producing
There is no prescribed prior knowledge. However, it is recommended that students embarking on the course should have shown themselves capable of operating at a level of practice and understanding of Music Technology equivalent to that required for GCSE and/or GCSE Information Technology.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.