Administration (Business Professional) Level 3 Diploma at Havering College of Further and Higher Education
You will study a range of practical and theory based units that cover the following key areas of business administration:
- Producing Complex Business Documents
- Supporting Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Understanding Functions and Roles Within a Business Environment
- Verbal Communication
- Supporting Business Meetings
- Organising Business Events
- Reviewing and Developing Office Procedures and Legislation Affecting Businesses
You will also undertake a two week work experience programme and develop your ICT skills through sessions on text and word processing.
If you have not yet achieved a grade C (or above) in GCSE English and maths, you will be required to attend GCSE resit sessions (if you achieved grade D) or functional skills sessions (if you achieved grade E or below).
- At least 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (including English and maths)
- Level 2 Diploma in Administration (or similar qualification)
You will be assessed through coursework, assignments and examinations.
You can progress onto our HNC in Business.
Employment opportunities could include work at a junior level within an organisations administrative team.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Havering College of Further and Higher Education directly.