Hospitality Services Intermediate Apprenticeship Certificate - Work Based at Eastleigh College
To complete the L2 Hospitality services you will be working in a range of settings of different sizes where employers expect staff to undertake a range of duties including serving customers, preparing and cooking food, serving drinks, reception, cleaning and preparing rooms.
This apprenticeship involves completion of the
- L2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- L2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles
- functional skills English and maths L1.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this framework to ensure that it is open to all who wish to pursue a career within the Hospitality Industry.
- Employers are looking for those who are keen to work as part of a team, have a 'can do attitude' and have high standards of personal hygiene.
- Applicants will need basic communication skills on which this apprenticeship will build, be excellent timekeepers and be willing to work shifts, which will often be outside the 9.00 - 5.00 pattern.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
On completion of the qualification there is the opportunity to progress onto a L3 Hospitality Supervision programme which fits members of staff that are in a supervisory role within their place of work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.