Social Media and Digital Marketing at The Apprentice Academy
Do you have a passion for social media and digital marketing and want to build a career in a fast paced, fast growing industry?
Our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a great way to start your creative career. You will learn lots of new and innovative digital skills from building and optimising websites to coding and creating social media campaigns.
- Technical minded
- Good at maths
- Good at physics
- Enjoy problem solving
- Curious about how things work • Enjoy using spreadsheets
- Like to find solutions
Social Type (ST)
- Good at multi-tasking
- Enjoy researching
- Good at English
- Enjoy writing
ST jobs: Typical ST digital roles include social media, public relations, content writer, online media buyers.
TT jobs: Typical TT roles include search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) specialists, web analysts, developers, coders.
- Start your own blog and update it regularly
- Produce a portfolio of work
- Create a Twitter account and grow your followers
- Set up a Google+ profile and build a community
- Set up a Wordpress website
- Check out www.codeacademy.com and learn how to code
- Day 1: Familiarisation session and getting to know each other
- Day 2: Providing the tools and techniques you need to secure the job you want, with a full day of interview preparation and training.
- 84% of our apprentices achieve their qualification – 15% above the average national rate.
- 93% of apprentices who start our apprentice programme complete it successfully and gain their qualification — compared to a regional average of 69.7%.
- Introduce you to great jobs with high starting salaries and real career development opportunities.
- Match you to job vacancies that fit your skills and interests.
- Provide an intensive and personal job preparation service to help you stand out from other candidates including CV writing, interview techniques and interpersonal skills.
- Secure an apprenticeship before you leave school so you can feel more confident about your future.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Apprentice Academy directly.