BTEC Level 3 Award inBusiness at Marlwood School
Business Studies is a subject you have already studied for most of your life as a consumer. This course is a practical A Level which is assessed through coursework and will involve you producing assignments covering a variety of tasks:
- How do businesses organise themselves?
- What is the best way to finance a business?
- What is the best way to produce products?
- How do you make sure you employ good people?
- What is the best way of motivating staff?
- How can consumers be persuaded to buy products?
- How do you set up a small business?
- What makes a successful business?
English & Maths A*- C
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Marlwood School directly.