Travel and Tourism - Level 1 Diploma at Vision West Nottinghamshire College
This course consists of a range of core and specialist units that will include customer service, introduction to the travel and tourism sector and sales and promotion.
You will study a range of units including:
- Displaying travel and tourism products and services
- The role of the overseas resort representative
- Planning and participating in an event
- Planning a trip to a visitor attraction
- The role of air cabini crew
You will also take part in an exciting UK residential.
- GCSE English or maths with at least 3 points (grade D) plus three other GCSEs with at least 2 points (grade E).
- A keen interest in the travel and tourism industry.
You will need to attend an interview with the tutor before being accepted on to the course. You may also need to supply at least one written reference from a teacher or employer (in some cases two) and/or your current school or college report.
- External assessments
- Internal assessments including written assignments
- Role play situations
This qualification can lead to job prospects in the travel and tourism sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Vision West Nottinghamshire College directly.