Physics A Level at City of Bristol College
Physics is all around us in everything we do. We are born to try and understand and to make sense of the world we see, touch and hear. Physics forms the basis for a great deal of our past, present and future technology and this course offers you the opportunity to explore some of the fundamental concepts and mysteries of the world we live in, such as mechanics, electricity, particle physics, waves and energy
There are five sections that cover the AS content:
- Measurements and their errors
- Particles and radiation
- Mechanics and materials
- 6 GCSEs at grade C or above
- We will accept GCSE merit in place of one of the GCSE passes at grade C or above
- Grade B or above in maths
- 2 x B Grades in GCSE core science which must include GCSE Physics.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.