Physics at Beverley Grammar School
Year 12 AS Level Units
* Particles, Quantum Phenomena, Electricity
* Mechanics, Materials and Waves
* Investigative and Practical Skills for AS
The content of the AS course has been designed to be more relevant and accessible to a wider variety of students who may only follow a Physics course for one year. It provides an exciting challenge for students interested in finding out about the world around us.
Some of the more mathematical work now only appears in the second year A2 course however the study of mathematics is NOT a pre-requisite of this course.
Year 13 - A2 Level Units
* Fields and Further Mechanics
* Nuclear and Thermal Physics and an Optional Topic
* Investigative and Practical Skills for A2
You can check all entry requirements in the 'Entrance Policy'
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Beverley Grammar School directly.