Sports Coaching Level 2 at John Madejski Academy
This provides students with a wide range of practical and theoretical opportunities to explore their interests in sport and leadership in ways that are personally relevant. Students studying the level 2 Diploma will develop their practical and intellectual skills through completing units in safeguarding, improving skills of participants, developing sport in lessons and the community and identifying talent. The course exists of both internal and external assessments from 1st4sport.
Learners will experience work based placement to assist their development within the real working environment.
Students progressing onto this course will require:
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent learning and revision skills to be successful in the exam units.
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to meet coursework deadlines
This qualification could prepare you for careers and further educational qualifications in:
• Delivering multi skills sessions in holiday clubs
• The Leisure Industry
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact John Madejski Academy directly.