Children and Young People Apprenticeship Level 3 at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
By completing an Advanced Apprenticeship in EYE, apprentices will be able to provide, in partnership with communities and other agencies, a firm foundation for growth, learning and development for children and young people and their families. This includes creating, developing and maintaining environments and services that enable children to have the best possible experience of childhood and to enable them and their families to make the most of opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Cache Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce to include:
- Theme 1. Health & Wellbeing
- Theme 2 Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Theme 3 Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Theme 4 Professional development
- GCSE in Maths and English to Grade C (if not already achieved)
The course is brand new at the time of writing and additional framework components may be added.
After completing your advanced apprenticeship you can go on to further study at higher levels, particularly working towards Foundation Degrees in Early Years. This in turn will support the achievement of Early Years Professional Status (Graduate Level).
- Practioner in day nurseries Practioner in nursery schools
- Practioner in reception classes in primary schools
- Pre school worker
- Home based child carer.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.