Plastering Level 2 at Craven College
If you love to be in a practical working environment but also want to work creatively, this could be the qualification for you. Study topics from drywall, angle beads, fibrous plastering and much more. As a plastering student, you will have access to bespoke bays for solid plastering and plaster boarding along with a serpentine wall for Level 3 plastering students and a fibrous workshop for architectural plasterwork.
Our tutors are specialist craftspeople and have many year’s experience in the construction industry in both large and small businesses with specialisms in heritage and conservation work. You will have the opportunity to enter the prestigious CITB Skill Build competition. All tools, equipment and materials are provided.
- Drywall (dot & dab) plasterboards
- Fixing angle beads & lining in angle beads
- Apply plaster correctly to walls
- Produce decorative render finishes
- Produce fibrous plastering, running dado rails
- Take casts from various types of moulds
- Plasterboard & skim ceilings
- Producing floor screeds level & to fall
- Skim around openings
- Undercoat & skim around fireplaces & window openings
Written and practical assessment
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Plastering Level 3 Diploma
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.