Welding & Fabrication Level 2 at Great Yarmouth College
This is your chance to get the training and education you need for an interesting and worthwhile career in the fabrication and welding industries. The programme makes extensive use of our new and well-equipped fabrication and welding workshops with plenty of hands-on practical work as well as some theory. You will gain experience in MMA, MIG, TIG and fabrication. You will also have classroom session to help build your general knowledge and Maths & English skills.
- Industry level equipment and facilities
- Industry experienced staff
- Strong links with local companies to keep the course on track to meet their needs
- Gain knowledge and understanding of different welding processes
- Apprenticeship opportunities and interesting project work
You need to have completed the Engineering Carousel Programme or have at least 4 GCSEs at grade D or above including Maths and English
Completion of practical assignments and online examinations.
You can progress to the Level 3 Welding and Fabrication course, an apprenticeship or employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.