Plumbing Studies BPEC Level 1 Diploma at Guildford College
The first step towards a career in plumbing, taught in our industry standard workshops.
- structure of the construction industry
- fundamental safe working practices
- environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- site preparation for working in the construction industry
- above ground drainage
- copper pipework
- low carbon steel pipework
- repair and maintenance of plumbing systems
- plumbing science.
No formal entry requirements, but you must complete an aptitude test and interview.
You will be assessed continuously by practical tasks, completion of a portfolio and online tests.
Level 2 plumbing courses/employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Guildford College directly.