Level 2 Leisure Operations Apprenticeship at Leeds City College
Want to work in the front line of leisure operations? Earn a wage, study for a qualification and work in an industry that you love. Job roles can include working within leisure and recreation centres, sporting events, caravan and holiday parks.
• Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services
• Support the work of the team and organisation
• Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
• Support equality and diversity in active leisure and recreation
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
• Understanding the active leisure and learning sector
• Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
• Customer care and diversity in active leisure
• Health, safety, security and welfare in active leisure
• Cleaning in active leisure
• Handling and maintaining equipment in active leisure
• Teamwork in active leisure
• Emergency first aid skills
The optional units are chosen by the employer to reflect your job role.
Individual employers will identify entry requirements in terms of previous qualifications, training or other criteria. Most candidates will have Level 2 Maths and English (equivalent to GCSE grade 4/5 or C or above), ideally as part of 5 GCSE A-C grades or other comparable qualifications.
Apprentices without English or Maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to the completion of the apprenticeship.
You will be assessed via a combination of an apprenticeship showcase, practical observation and a professional discussion.
Search and apply online for our current vacancies http://leedscitycollege.justapply.uk
Contact us on: T: 0113 216 2337 / 0113 308 7918
Apprenticeship routes can change throughout the year, stay up to date online
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.