Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship at Team Enterprises Ltd
Level 2 will suit you if you are a care worker or want to get your first care job. If you're already working in care, you probably work mainly under supervision. You want to increase your skills and take on more responsibility.
You complete nine core units at level 2:
- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Implement person-centred approaches in health and social care
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Handle information in health and social care settings
- Introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children's and young people's settings.
If you're learning in Wales you complete one more core unit:
- Introductory awareness of sensory loss.
You also choose optional units from a range to suit your career plans. Units you might choose include:
- Causes and spread of infection
- Understand the impact of acquired brain injury on individuals
- Approaches to enable rights and choices for individuals with dementia while minimising risks.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.