Facilities Management Apprenticeship at New College Swindon
This Apprenticeship is designed for coordinators and contract managers in the facilities world. Not for ‘jacks of all trades’, this programme supports a range of operations including building maintenance, service delivery and site security.
There are no set entry requirements for the programme, but we have to make sure that the Apprentice has the potential to achieve the different elements that make up the Apprenticeship qualification, and that they are working at the right level in their job role.
It is a requirement to complete an initial assessment in English and Maths, and this may lead to taking some additional diagnostic assessments.
A portfolio of evidence, which will contain detailed assessment reports from the assessor/tutor, and there may be external tests for the Knowledge/Competence based element and Skills element.
- Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management Practice, or the British Institute of Facilities
- Management (BIFM) qualifications level 4, 5, and 6
- Into high level positions such as Senior Manager – managing multiple contracts with numerous staff
- Into further and higher education, i.e. Foundation Degree in Facilities Management
- Progression through membership of professional organisations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Swindon directly.