Cambridge Technicals in Business Level 3 at London Academy
The Cambridge Technicals are designed with the workplace in mind and provide a high-quality alternative to A Levels. They offer learners the opportunity for a programme of study to:
- Prepare for further learning or training
- Develop essential knowledge, transferable skills and personal skills in a subject area that interests them with the aim of enhancing their employability
- Move into different areas of employment
- Achieve a nationally recognised vocational qualification
Cambridge Technicals offers students the opportunity to explore the world of business. Created in collaboration with leading businesses, the qualifications explore all aspects of the business world including practical activities - ideal for a wide range of learning styles.
- Cambridge Technicals are exam-free so suit all learning styles
- Includes hands-on practical experience based upon real life scenarios
- Covers all core business functions - planning, HR, production, marketing
- Level 3 includes creating a career development plan and interview skills
To achieve the Level 3 Introductory Diploma (1 A Level equivalent), students must complete 6 units of work over the course. To complete the Level 3 Diploma (2 A Level equivalent), students must complete 12 units of work over the course.
Units will covers all core business functions - planning, HR, production, marketing and finance. Other units may cover Event Planning, Career Planning and E-Commerce.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact London Academy directly.