Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles C&G Diploma Level 2 at Hackney Community College
This course offers further development of motor vehicle technology knowledge, workshop theory – and gives you the opportunity to put theory into practise in our well-equipped garage. You also get support in maths, communications and IT.
Level 1 IMI Diploma or City & Guilds Level 1, plus a College interview and assessment.
· 16-18 year-olds do not have to pay tuition fees on FE courses
· many 16-18 year-olds may be eligible to receive a bursary
· many 16-18 year-olds can receive a Free College Meals pass (depending on eligibility)
· Transport for London student travel cards are available.
· Re-sits, CRB fees and other incidental costs are to be paid when due.
Level 3 C&G Diploma / Apprenticeship or employment.
Before you start your lessons, you’ll take part in induction sessions, where you’ll meet other students and find out all about the support that’s available to you. This includes learning about the Virtual Learning Environment, tutorials and the campus facilities. All students can receive free, confidential and impartial advice on things like: your next step in education or your career, finance, housing, health, immigration, benefit claims, legal problems, sexual health, drugs, staying safe, personal / emotional concerns and other issues.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hackney Community College directly.