Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma at Achievement Training & Skills LTD
You are a care worker, and you have some responsibility in your workplace. You sometimes work without supervision. You want to develop or demonstrate your skills to become a senior
care worker. This level is suitable for:
• Senior healthcare assistants/Support workers
• Senior care workers/Assistants/Key workers/Support workers
• Personal care assistants
The Diploma in Health and Social Care is flexible programme to suit all fields of health and social care. You can select a pathway that suits your role – for example, working with people with a learning disability and people with dementia. This qualification will cover a range of topics, including:
- the role of a health and social care worker
- health and safety
- equality and inclusion
- personal development
- administering medication
- monitoring individuals health needs
To be assessed for each unit, your assessor will watch as you perform task and will look at a portfolio of work that you’ve built as formal evidence of your learning. You will need to be working in a relevant job role to complete this qualification.
You can progress onto the Level 4 qualification in Adult care depending on your job role and responsibilities. You can succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, including:
• residential care
• community and primary care
• acute health environments (hospitals)
• domiciliary services (home care / home help)
• supported living projects
• community-based care
• private care for a person or family.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Achievement Training & Skills LTD directly.