Trowel Occupations Apprenticeship Level 2 at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
This programme is for people who are working in the construction industry. You will gain the skills and the qualifications required to further your career in the industry. You will already be employed by a local construction company and training will take place in the workplace and at college.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations to include:
- General Workplace Safety
- Conform to Efficient Work Practices
- Move and Handle Resources
- Erect Masonry Structures
- Set out Masonry Structures
- Level 2 Technical Certificate /Diploma in Bricklaying
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (where applicable)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction
- NVQ 2/3 Heritage Skills
Be employed as a qualified Bricklayer, Craft Mason or progress into a specialist field.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.