Health and Social Care BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Leyton Sixth Form College
This course gives students the opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding of, and to develop a range of skills in, the health and social care sector. It also gives students the opportunity to enter employment in the health and social care sector.
- Developing effective communication in Health and Social Care
- Equality, diversity and rights in Health and Social Care
- Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Sociological perspectives for Health and Social Care
- Psychological perspectives for Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional development
- Research Methodology for Health and Social Care
C/5 - English Language,
C/5 - Maths
Exam Board - Edexcel
- Higher Education – Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and other health related degree courses
- Employment in the care sector
What are the enrichment opportunities as part of this subject?
- Work experience placements in the health and social care sector
- Team building activities
- Leadership qualification
- Guest speakers
- Visits to HE institutions
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Leyton Sixth Form College directly.