Travel & Tourism BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate at Harlow College
Learn about UK and long haul travel and develop the vital skills needed to be successful in the industry, including: customer service, trip organisation, holiday repping and entertaining skills and techniques.
- The UK Travel & Tourism Sector
- UK Travel & Tourism Destinations
- International Travel & Tourism Destinations
- Travel & Tourism Business Environments
- The Travel & Tourism Customer Experience
- Promotion & Sales in Travel & Tourism
- Travel & Tourism Employment Opportunities
- Organising a Travel & Tourism Study Visit
4 GCSEs – 2 grade D including English and 2 grade E
Assessment is by written work, presentations, role plays, study visits and the opportunity for learners to be creative through poster and leaflet design.
Paper, pens, a folder, memory stick, A4 lined note pad, A4 lever arch file. Plus £250 to cover educational visits.
Students successfully completing the qualification can progress onto the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism. Apprenticeships are also available to successful students. Employment opportunities could include resort representative, cabin crew, travel adviser, entertainer and other customer service-based roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.