Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Preston's College
The Customer Service Apprenticeship offers a combination of qualifications, that will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in a customer focused industry. Good customer service is key to the success of any business or organisation. It’s one of those useful skills that’s used in all sorts of industries and covers all the extras that make a customer’s experience better. As a customer service apprentice, you will probably work at the front end of an employer’s business activities and regularly assist customers. In most cases you’ll be making sure that customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way.
Units of study:
– Prepare yourself to deliver good customer service (mandatory)
– Provide customer service within the rules (mandatory)
– Recognise and deal with customer requests, queries and problems
– Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
– Make customer service personal
– Go the extra mile in customer service
– Deal with customers in writing and using ICT
– Deal with customers by telephone
You will also undertake Key/Functional Skills and a Technical Certificate alongside the programme while attending college on a day release basis.
All Apprenticeships require an initial assessment, interview and employment in the industry. At Level 2 you’ll need four GCSEs at grade D or above including English and maths. At level 3 you will need a Level 2 qualification in the subject or 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C including English and maths at grade C or above with at least a D in the remaining subject.
You will be assessed in one or more of the following ways:
– Course work
– Oral questioning
– Portfolio of evidence
– Practical demonstration/assignment
– Practical examination
– Written examination
Once you have completed the Apprenticeship you will be equipped with the necessary skills and qualifications required for working within a customer focused environment leading to a variety of employment opportunities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Preston's College directly.