Drama and Theatre Studies A2 level at Malmesbury School
This course combines the study of a practical subject with its academic roots. This syllabus has been developed to strengthen the quality of graduates exiting the system and to furnish them with communication skills vital for success in the 21st century.
- Component 1 - Devising
- Component 2 - Text in Performance
- Component 3 - Theatre Makers in Practice
- Component 1 - Coursework 40% (80 marks).
- Component 2 - Coursework 20% (60 marks).
- Component 3 - 2 ½ hour written examination 40% (80 marks).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.