Stone Masonry Diploma Level 2 at Cumbria County Council
Some of your daily tasks may include:
- Working on a construction site setting out basic stone masonry structures;
- Repairing and erecting basic stone masonry.
There are no mandatory entry requirements. However we are looking for candidates who have:
- a ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- a keen interest in construction and stone masonry work;
- a good standard of English; Maths and ICT;
- a willingness to learn.
A good level of physical fitness will be essential for this role. You must also enjoy working outdoors - as part of this role you will be expected to work in all different kinds of weather conditions.
You will be assessed in a variety of ways which may include:
- On the job observations;
- Evidence of your duties / tasks performed;
- Reports from mentors and managers;
- Assessments in English; Maths and IT;
- Production of a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cumbria County Council directly.