ITQ the Flexible IT Qualification Level 1 at Westward Pathfinder
ITQ is a flexible qualification that can be tailored to suit your needs. Whether you want to improve your IT skills or become better at using popular software packages, you'll get face-to-face training at one of our centres and a choice modules based on your job, experience and whether you are taking it as a level 1 or 2 qualification.
Depending on the qualification you're working towards, your job role and experience, we'll work with you to put the right set of courses together. These could include:
- Electronic communication - learning how to communicate by email and use the internet to find the information you want.
- Improving productivity using IT - choosing the right tools to save you time and effort on word processing, presentations and spreadsheets
- Presentation software - how to produce high quality presentations in PowerPoint using graphs and charts
- Spreadsheet software - using Excel to organise, summarise and present information.
- Word processing software - creating documents in Word, editing and formatting work and using graphs, tables and pictures for a professional finish.
- Database software - build and maintain a database, find sort and filter records in your data
- Project Management - find out how to create new projects and set project information, and you'll be able to enter tasks and subtasks
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Westward Pathfinder directly.