Health & Social Care (Applied) A-Level at New Rickstones Academy
Demographics are always changing so it is important to understand the implications of this on health. This course is designed to give you an opportunity to look at the needs of service users, as well as issues faced in the health, early years’ and social care sectors. You will explore the perspective of both practitioner and people who use sevices.
What are the future pathways and opportunities that are available when studying your subject?
Are you interested in:
- Understanding how and why children develop as they do?
- What services are available to help the vulnerable?
- How to empower children and the elderly?
- Understanding professionals' work, within different sectors?
- Gaining effective communication skills?
Future pathways consist of:
- Early Years Teaching
- Drugs Education
- Social Work
- Occupational therapist
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New Rickstones Academy directly.