Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction) - CSkills Level 2 Diploma at East Durham College
This Diploma provides candidates with a broad range of knowledge, understanding and skills training to become qualified within wall and floor tiling. The qualification is aimed at students wishing to join the construction industry as tilers.
• Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction
• Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others
• Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
• Know how to form sand and cement screeds
• Know how to prepare backgrounds for tiling
• Know how to tile floor surfaces
• Know how to tile wall surfaces
3 GCSE D or above including Maths, English or a level 1 qualification in any subject.
Students are required to complete practical work tasks, assignments and online exams. Assessments of candidates will be made by the course tutor.
If you have been a UK resident for the past 3 years and are under the age of 19 on the 31st August, you will not usually need to pay any course fees.
Completion of this qualification provides learners with progression opportunities to a Level 3 Wall & Floor Tiling course, work as a trainee or as an Apprentice.
Completion of this qualification provides learners with progression opportunities to the Level 3 Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Durham College directly.