Interior Systems – Dry Lining Level 2 Apprenticeship at Geason Training
There are many advantages of an apprenticeship with Geason:
- You will earn a wage while you gain qualification
- You will learn the skills that employers are looking for in the workplace
- The qualification is nationally recognised and can be used throughout your career
- The qualification is not all study and classroom taught, you learn in a variety of settings
- Your future career and wage prospects will improve, as you can offer experience and qualifications
Apprentices are required to achieve Functional Skills in Maths and English. Therefore we will require minimum levels of Maths and English on entry. All of our applicants will undertake an initial assessment in Maths and English and achieve a set pass mark. This pass mark is equivalent to a GCSE E grade for Insulation and Building Treatments apprenticeships and GCSE D grade for Business Administration and Customer Service apprenticeships. We also require a high degree of motivation, commitment, and employability, which we will assess through your CV and interview
Each element of the apprenticeship is assessed differently, through observation and portfolio building, through written tasks and assignments, through multiple-choice, written or on-line testing.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Geason Training directly.