Fashion & Clothing 90 Credit/Extended Diploma at City of Bristol College
This is the perfect course for a student who is interested in getting into the fashion industry. You will develop a solid understanding of broad fashion design practices, skills and techniques during this two year course. You will need to be creative, have a strong interest in fashion design and be willing to explore and experiment within the subject area.
- Learn how to visualise your ideas
- Explore pattern construction for fashion & clothing
- Develop production techniques
- Fashion media techniques and technology
- Garment and accessory production and sharpen up your fashion presentation techniques
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above which must include English and/or maths or equivalent or Level 2 Diploma at merit grade with ideally GCSE English and/or maths at minimum grade C or NVQ 2 equivalent. We also require a visual portfolio that demonstrates your creative work.
- Learners must successfully complete all of the 90 Credit modules in year 1 before progressing to the year 2 Extended Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.