Animal Care Apprenticeship : Level 3 at Haddon Training LTD
This level is ideal if you've worked in animal care for some time. You have plenty of experience, and you want to show that you have the skills you need to do your job well. This may be part of your professional development, or preparation for higher-level training.
At this level, we offer the following pathways:
- Animal Care and Welfare
- Zoos/Wildlife Establishments
- Dog Grooming
- Pet Care and Retail
- Animal Training.
To earn this qualification, you must complete a range of mandatory and optional units. The exact selection of optional units you can choose from depends on your pathway. Examples of units may include:
- Manage the care of young animals
- Manage the work of volunteers
- Carrying out styling and finishing of dogs
- Co-ordinate the care of animals that have strayed been abused, harmed or abandoned
- Plan, supervise and control the movement of animals
- Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security of the workplace.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haddon Training LTD directly.