Business Studies A Level at City of Bristol College
At A Level, you will look at how businesses are set up and, once they are up and running, what can be done to monitor and improve performance.
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision-making to improve marketing performance
- Decision-making to improve operational performance
- Decision-making to improve financial performance
- Decision-making to improve human resource performance
- 6 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English and maths
- We will accept GCSE merit in place of one of the GCSE passes at grade C or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.