Psychology AS Level at The Belvedere Academy 6th Form
- types of conformity
- explanations of obedience
- minority influence
- models of memory
- explanations for forgetting
- eyewitness testimony
- improving the accuracy of eyewitness testimony
- caregiver-infant interactions
- explanations of attachment
- the influence of early attachment on childhood and adult relationships
- learning approach
- Cognitive approach
- Biological approach
- Psychodynamic approach
- Humanistic approach
- definitions of abnormality
- explaining and treating phobias
- explaining and treating depression
- explaining and treating obsessive compulsive disorder
- the scientific process of conducting research, including data handling and analysis.
5 GCSE A*-C
There will be a mock examination at the end of the first year.
There will be two examinations at the end of the second yeear.
- Paper 1 is 50% of AS grade. 1hr 30m
- Paper 2 is 50% of AS grade. 1hr 30m
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Belvedere Academy 6th Form directly.