Accounting Apprenticeship at The Parker E-act Academy
To apply for this course online you need to go to the Daventry Learning Partnership page.
Apprenticeships provide the perfect way for you to earn while you learn, achieving useful qualifications and training whilst acquiring priceless work experience in your chosen industry sector. Your skills will be assessed in the workplace and you may attend day release at college to gain the theoretical skills that you will then put into practice at work. Apprenticeships are a great way to improve career prospects and professional development.
Apprenticeships always include an NVQ (National Vocational Qualification). This will be directly relevant to your work and will enable you to gain and demonstrate the skills and knowledge that employers want. All qualifications are designed in partnership with employers, to ensure that any training given is directly relevant and valued.
There are two different levels of Apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship (Level 2, equivalent to 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C). You'll study an NVQ Level 2 in your chosen specialist area. You'll also gain Key Skills qualifications and work towards a Technical Certificate. An Apprenticeship usually takes two years to complete. On completion, there is the opportunity to progress to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
- Advanced Apprenticeship (equivalent to two or more A Levels or a BTEC National Diploma). You'll work towards an NVQ Level 3 and will be aiming or a technical, supervisory or junior management role. You'll also work to a higher level of technical Certificate and Key Skills. Training usually lasts three years. For some an Advanced Apprenticeship is a stepping stone to University-level studies. You will be employed and earning a full time wage, whilst gaining the benefits of high quality training to further your career prospects.
We offer you:
- Advice and Guidance, assistance with gaining or changing employment
- Opportunities to gain skills, experience and nationally recognised qualifications
- An individual training plan to meet your needs will be agreed with you
- Support and encouragement throughout your Apprenticeship
You need to be employed in an accountancy/ book-keeping environment and possess a basic level of maths.
Accounting Advanced Apprenticeship.
FFMA09ACCD - Northampton College
VAC2 - Moulton College
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Parker E-act Academy directly.