Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship at Bridgwater College
If you are looking for a professional career in the health and social care sector or if you are already a health and social care worker and you want to increase your skills the Intermediate (entry level) apprenticeship will suit you.
- Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care, flexible to suit all fields across the health and social care sector
You can choose a pathway of learning that suits your role now or for the future, there are three main pathways:
- Generic Pathway
- Dementia Pathaway
- Adults with learning disabilities pathway
- An appropriate role in the health and social care sector
- Initial assessment
The majority of assessment will be work-based, using real experiences, written assessments and observations by a qualified assessor.
Modes of assessment include:
- Direct observation
- Oral questioning
- Case studies
- Assignments and projects
It is anticipated that learners will progress to the Advanced Level 3 programme or a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF), or to specialist qualifications reflecting the context in which they work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.