Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration at Henley College Coventry
This course will train you for the varied role of a personal assistant or a management secretary within a company.
You will study:
- Producing complex business documents
- Understanding function and roles within business organisations
- Verbal communication in business
- Supporting business meetings
- Organising a business event
- Reviewing and developing office procedures
- Applying legislation affecting organisations
- Plus Award/Certificate in IT Users Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
The next step after successful completion of this course would be the HNC/HND business course or university degree. Alternatively, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to work in today’s electronic office, you may choose to seek employment in an office environment through an Apprenticeship or as a full-time employee.
Four GCSEs Grade A-C at least 1 grade C in English or maths (or full level 2 equivalent) or a level 2 Diploma with overall Merit profile in relevant subject.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Henley College Coventry directly.