Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles Level 3 Diploma at Walsall College
The next step for students keen to learn how to maintain and repair light motor vehicles and diagnose complex faults.
The programme which involves students studying both the theory and practical aspects of the following:
- Diagnosing of vehicle electrical systems
- Diagnosing of vehicle engine components and systems
- Diagnosing of vehicle chassis systems
- Diagnosing of light vehicle transmission systems
- Learners will also take part in advanced inspection, removal and replacement techniques for each unit.
5 GCSE’s at Grades C or above including English Language and/or Maths (some courses may require both, please check your individual course). Or successful completion of Level 2 related qualification.
The qualification has a practical approach to assessment and includes many visual questioning techniques, which will stimulate and interest the learner. The learner outcomes are assessed by a variety of task based assessment, observation, oral questioning and online assessments.
Completion at Level 3 supports the candidate’s progression to Level 4 Automotive Qualification or BTEC National Certificate.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Walsall College directly.