Contact Centre Operations Apprenticeship Level 3 at City College Coventry
This apprenticeship will suit you if you are working in a contact centre and have some relevant knowledge and skills, usually from a role where you’ve been supervised.
This apprenticeship comprises mandatory and optional units including:
- Comply with health and safety procedures in a contact centre
- Improve personal effectiveness at work in a contact centre
- Use systems and technology during customer contact in a contact centre
- Deliver customer service through a contact centre.
These qualifications can help you to progress in a wide range of customer service roles, including:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Leader
- Customer Services Manager
There are no entry requirements
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.